Vuldhoom is a city-state to the south of the Reach, far across the water from Alloward. Its walls and fortified buildings are constructed of black granite and green steel. It is said that the entire city has sold their souls to the Lords of the Nine, and is one of the largest homes of true evil in all the lands. Legion devils march alongside humans and dwarves who make up the majority of the militant Vuldhoomen populace, and it is said that fiendish officers and advisors ensure that the will of the Nine is followed.
Vuldhoom has grown atop a low, dark mountain, and glares over a channel strait to the west, down at the noble land of Palonia, a realm obsessed with the accolades of heroism defeating evil. The elite warriors of both realms keep each other in check, locking them in a struggle that prevents them from influencing the world in ways they might otherwise pursue, if given the freedom to do so.
Adamant Brigade – Elite mercenary company from Vuldhoom.
- General Machael Achreus commands the company with an adamantine-armored fist.
- Captain Treacheroth is the priest at his right hand, who is his direct channel to the dark powers that guide them.
- Specialist Cannibrage is the primary scout infiltrator of the company. He uses his magical helm to bite the faces off his foes.
- Specialist Vaegrath is the dwarven siege sage of the company who is rumored to have caused the walls of cities to fall.
- Trooper Dretcherae is an impressive mountain of a woman who destroys barriers and foes alike with her maul.